Monday, December 01, 2008

Our Thanksgiving with NaNa!

My plate of food!!! This is for you Roxie!!
Gotta love those smiles


Our spread!


Me and Rachel...isn't she cute (she's single)



Carving the turkey!



Table display







Rachel's sweet potatoes...mmm good





Baylee's snack before our dinner!!! Raisins!






Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I was planning on posting this a few days ago but, I got side tracked!! So here is some pictures from our Thanksgiving dinner with my mom. We really enjoyed our visit and the food was great!!! Thanks to my sister Rachel and my mom, my holiday was complete. This year was the first year I wasn't able to spend the Thanksgiving holiday or weekend with my Dad or Raatz family. With every ones work schedules it just didn't work out for my family to celebrate with the Raatz gang! So this Christmas will be extra special. It can get quite difficult trying to find a day for everyone to celebrate the holidays, I do look forward to the holidays and spending time with family though. I love hearing about the stories of past years or making new memories. Not to long ago I was the one kid...now I'm the one bringing the kids....funny how that all works. Now that all the leftovers have been stuffed into our bellies...I think that Christmas cookies will be the next thing filling our bellies this weekend!!!

1 comment:

Roxie said...

I love Rachel's sweet potatoes. Glad y'all had a nice Thanksgiving. Love the pictures and the great detail work! Love you!! Hugs and Kisses from Washington State.