Sunday, February 22, 2009

Baylee is 2!!!
























































Another year has gone by and my baby is now 2!!! Yikes time really does fly. We had a get together at our favorite restaurant in Stevens Point (Plover), Tempura House. We ate lunch, then cake, and gifts. It was nice to spend time with family on her birthday. It was a very snowy day and we weren't sure if we wanted to drive in this snow but we braved it and made the trip. It was so much fun for the kids to see there cousins and to enjoy our visit. After visiting with my mom's family we stopped in Waupaca and visited my Dad and step mom Kathy for dinner and more cake. It was a great day and we are very thankful to have made it home safe and sound!!! Baylee had a good day and she got some very nice gifts! Thanks to everyone for the wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

Roxie said...

I look at those pictures of Baylee and I'm just amazed at how big and grown up she looks. I miss so much in my neices and nephews life. I wish I could have been there but I know my birthday present will make up for it since Jilliann had one and LOVED it! :) Love and miss you guys tons!

Jill A. Johnson said...

sooooooooo wonderful... she is growing fast... was a fun time... :)