Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A little Baylee!!!
















We have gotten so many cute pictures of our Baylee that I thought I would post a few

of them for you all!!! Baylee is such a little character. She is such a joy to have around and we are so blessed to have her in our family. Being 2 yrs old and having older brothers I think she forgets how to be a young lady. We still have a lot of teaching to do!!! She is all girl though. Loves dresses, makeup, high hill shoes, and dressing up like a princess. What is quite funny almost every morning is that she wants to watch her Dora. She doesn't wake up and say good morning she always says Momma Dora!!! Maybe my new name is Momma Dora but no chance she loves her Dora. So with her birthday money from Aunt Lori and Grandma & Grandpa Snyder we got her a Dora bike which she just loves. Now that the weather has started to warm up we have been able to spend some time outside enjoying the weather. I hope you enjoy these cute pics of our Baylee Boo!!!

2 comments:

Roxie said...

Where can I get me a pair of those purple boots. I need a pair, badly!

Jill A. Johnson said...

LOL on Roxie having to have those purple boots... LOLLL
she is sooooooo cute... glad I thought to drop in... love seeing the pic's... :)