Thursday, October 26, 2006

Baylee's First Photos


You asked for them and I finally scanned the photos for you all to see! Baylee is due Feb. 23, 2007!!! We are so excited to have a little girl around. Destiny is looking forward to having another girl around, and I'm so glad to finally have my daughter. Baylee will complete our family so this pregnancy will be extra special for me. Scott said that he loves me being pregnant, its better then the last pregnancy. I was always sick when I was pregnant with Spencer! I will be taking some belly shot soon too for all to see so make sure you check back!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just toooooo cute. I can't wait to see the little lady grow...and your belly too. I just love the belly shots!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic. Late until the 27th that is Wyatt's b-day.