Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hello 2010!!!

As we say good-bye to 2009 and hello to 2010, I sit hear and think of my life the past year!!! Wow what a year my family has had, we have so many memories and milestones accomplished this year. Seeing our children grow and become such great people, I'm truly blessed to have them in my life!!! So many things ahead of us this coming year!!! I'll be an aunt again and looking forward to my first trip to Washington State to see my new niece. My daughter will be 3 and after saying for the past 4 mths that she's 3, she actually be telling the truth. I'm really enjoying my time home with the kids and I'm also looking forward to continuing my education and going back to school to get my associate degree in Business Management!!! But most of all I look forward to seeing my family grow and become better people!!! From our family to yours we wish everyone a wonderful 2010!!!!

No comments: