Tuesday, July 07, 2009

We are still alive!!!











Life can surely get crazy at times and you forget some of the little things, and yes one of them would be my blog! Now that I have a facebook page I load many of my pics there and don't update our blog!!! I thought that those of you that view my blog would appreciated and new posting!!! I'm going to try to post every week but we'll see!!!
Our summer is going by so fast and I just can't believe that we are already into July!!! This past weekend we have the pleasure to send it with my daddy and step mom. It was a good time!! The kids had a pool and slip-in-slide to play with while the adults had the bean bag toss!!! It was fun to try to beat my dad and his game!!!
Enjoying our summer and we are hoping that your enjoying yours too!!!

No comments: