Friday, November 20, 2009

Homemade Pizza Nite!
















As I was walking through the grocery store the other day I seen this display for homemade pizzas!!! Wow I thought, this would be something so fun to do with the kids. I took the easy way out and bought the crust already prepared. So the kids and I took on the adventure of making our own pizzas. One pizza for the kids and one for mom and dad!!! It was so much fun to watch them each help put on the ingredients!!! They really liked eating the cheese and pepperoni while they helped!!! This was a great time together and I'm sure we will be doing this again real soon cuz......the pizza were so YUMMY!!!

2 comments:

Jill A. Johnson said...

well they sure look like they were enjoy the work at hand... LOL
hummm is that veggie meat & cheese... LOLLLLLLL :)

Roxie said...

That does look delish! How fun! Now your post is making me hungry!