Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What happens when you leave the room?


Since I've been home the last few weeks Baylee and I spend a lot of time together while the boys are at school! We play dress up, color, sing, and just about anything that a 2 yr old can think of! During our mornings together I also try to get some house work done too!!! While I was in the basement doing a load of laundry my daughter thought it would be nice to put on her make-up. As I entered the living room to find my daughter all I could do was laugh!!! My daughter had decided to paint her face, and all I could think of was my daughter looks like an Indian. She should put on some feathers and start dancing!!! So I got my good laugh in for the day!!! My son Spencer loves to draw all over his body so I've seen this before but not so colorful as this time!!! So when she's older I will bring out this photo and remind her that she does have artistic skills even at the age of 2!!! I hope this posting makes you smile like it did me!!!

2 comments:

Roxie said...

Funny! I love moments like this. Just as long as nothing stained my furniture or my carpet. lol

Jill A. Johnson said...

Oh I so remember those days... LOL :)